Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Badminton Night 28-3-2011


hey people..
i'm back to blogging life again..
it has been 4 to 5 days i never update my blog dy..
i used to update my blog one or two days last time..
but due to assignments and presentations and finals..
i'll be a bit busy..
cant update my blog that often..
here come to this post..
badminton night..

went challender sports centre for badminton tonight..
me, see yue, yi xuan and her bf, kelvin..
and yik wai was there too..
we wanted to play long time ago..
but always dont have the chance..
and finally we get to play..

normally monday will be going for swimming with them..
but now change to badminton and friday swimming..
i wish to do more exercise..
because i love sweating..
the feeling of sweating is nice..
so yeahhh..
had a great night today..
thanks see yue for fetching me go and back..
and also fetch me bought my dinner..
thank you so much!!

while waiting see yue to change her shirt..
i asked yi xuan helped me to took this photo..
its scorpion!!
a cheerleading pose..
and yeahhh..
i did mention that i love cheerleading so freaking much in older post..
is it nice?



and this is split..
long time never do split..
i cant open to the end..
so its not that straight..
i will be train back myself to do it and make it perfect..
 

  
and for this..
i forgotten what this called..
arrow??
if i'm not mistaken..
this pose is called arrow..
my leh should be make it straight..
but my flexibility is not that flexible..
so i cant make it and i long time never do dy..
i miss it so much..
and luckily i still can do half of it..


yupp..
thats all for this post..
stay tuned =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment