Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm IN A RELATIONSHIP


hey people..
IM IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW!!
it has been a super super long time that i never blog about my love life..
and now..
i'll blog about it..
i got a boyf now..
and he is KENNETH..
nickname, NAFIZZ..
know why he got a malay name too?
this is because i got a malay name and he got one also..
his malay name is created by ME!!
so im NURUL CASANDRA and he is NAFIZZ KENNETH..


MATCH??
HHAHAHAH..


below this photo is our first photo..
the first guy that really love me so much and same to me..
and i love him much too..
lets have a look at our photo..
=D













and yeahhh..
mom and dad know im in a relationship now..
the feeling is like so so so happy..
cause if you want to out with him you dont need to hide from parents say you're going out with friend..
but actually its your boyf..
and he is going to meet my parents and my grandparents on my graduation..
my graduation is on 23rd dec..
next friday..
i guess he sure must be very nervous..


dont know whether i can celebrate xmas with him or not..
i has been alone for 18years during xmas..
what about this year?


will update more about us..
=D


stay tuned..
end with loves..
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment