Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Son - Porsche



this time im gonna blog about my son, PORSCHE boy..
he is a dog..
his breed of dog named WHIPPET..
if you dont know what is whippet, you can google it..
and this kind of dog got another name, its 澳门跑狗..
they can run very fast..
thats why Macao people use them for competition..

i actually knew about this kind of dog long time ago..
but that time i feel that they're very ugly..
but once you really like them..
you will feel they actually very nice..
and their attitude is very very good..
they very stick people and intelligent..
but now my Porsche is still a puppy..
so he is very very naughty nowwww..

so here is the photos of my Porsche..
this is the first day he came back home..
you can see how DIDI bullied my Porsche..

this is how porsche looks like when he is still small..
in this photo he is 2-3 months old..
my porsche is wearing black on 5th may 2013..

Porsche is taking his nap together with another two dogs..
the flurry flurry one is Amber, Didi's mother (just now i mentioned didi bullied porsche)
and the other one named Alfa..
she and Porsche both very best friend..
and her breed is Boxer and Amber's breed is Pomeranian..

mummy with Porsche boyyy..


all whippet puppies..
can you search which one is Porsche?
this post is about my son..
will update more about my son very very soon..
and his latest photo and body size..
he is now very big size dyy..
my beloved son..

and one more thing before i finish about this post..
SPECIAL THANKS TO MOM AND DAD..
cause Porsche is my 21th birthday present..
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH..
I LOVE YOUUUU..

in this august, will be a really super busy month for me..
hope everything will be very very smooth..

- end with loves -


No comments:

Post a Comment