Sunday, September 18, 2011

My 19th Birthday 20-8-2011 (Part 1)


okayyy..
so yeahhh..
finally i blog about my birthday..
did you guys waiting for me to blog about my birthday post?
i didnt blog about it after my birthday passed so long is because there's many things i want to blog about..
so here is the part one of my birthday post..
how i celebrate my 19th birthday this year??
for this year 19th birthday..
i really very happy..
celebrate two days for my birthday..
its a nice and good memory for me..
i will remember these two days in the rest of my life..
i will never forget about it..
in these two days of celebration..
i get two surprise from my dear babes..


i  blog it from the start okay??


ermmm..
at first right..
i thought not going to celebrate my 19th birthday for this year..
cause every time gathering also im the one who organize..
like go where celebrate for who's birthday and all..
and i feel so tired..
so i plan not to organize for this year and i thought they will ask me where am i going to  celebrate for my birthday..
but non of them ask me about this..
so i felt so disappointed and fedup..
i thought they really forget dy..
so then i just planned to go dinner with jiun li and terry and joe on 19th august..
means the day before my actual birthday day..


so yeahhh..
prepared at home then parents fetch me to euro house..
yeahhh..
going euro house for dinner on 19th and also 20th august..
this is what i planned early..
cause i miss euro house..
maybe because i worked at there before?



so this is my final look for 19th august!




and guess what happened once i reached euro house?
jiun told me that she got friends at vip room, means the only k room in euro house..
then asked me to accompany her go find her friends..
so i just okay and never think so much..
and once she open the door right??
I SAW JIAMOON AND IRENE!!
i was like OMG!!!
how come they were there?
i thought they really forget about my birthday dy??


then sheng rong called me that time..
he said he miss me and we so long never chat and also tomorrow is my birthday dy..
so call call me..
then i asked him where is he and he said he's in kampar..
so i just okay..


and and and the big surprise is MICHELLE CHANG BACK MALAYSIA FROM UK!
this is the super big surprise you know..
cause she told me that she will be back malaysia after her birthday..
so is like when i saw her appear in the k room right..
i was like so so so surprise..
and later on..
kahyan, sheng rong, yueen jing, alvin lee all of them is there..
but alvin lee is the late comer!
super super late!
really thank you so much for planning all this surprise for me..
jiun is the one who planned it..
thank you so much!
i really love them so so so freaking much..
then all of them are the most important person in my life..
i told myself before..
even if i got bf right, but my friends will come first in my heart then only bf..
cause i feel that in the age of me now..
friends is more important than bf..
unless i reach the stage of married, then i will choose bf for the first one in my heart..
but of course, family will be the first one in everyone's heart right?
jiun, really thank you so much for what you've planned on my birthday day..
i really super happy..
jiun and jiamoon even made a super big birthday card for me!
and all is our memories in the card..
nothing much i can say to you..
thank you so much!
<3 you always..
and other babes..
i love you all so freaking much, really..







and yeahhh..
i want to thanks for those who wished me on time..
and i want to say thanks to yuan hoong..
know why?
cause now he's studying in aus..
and he purposely call me and wish me from aus!
i was like so surprised when i received his phone call!
and also thanks to my ex roommate..
ivy khoo, she also purposely call me and wish me on time..
and carmen ong..
she called me and msg me just to wish me..
but too bad i never received her phone calls..
cause whenever she call me i was on the phone with others..
but i really thanks her so much..
cause i know she got the heart..
and my bro??
jason phang..
purposely call me just to wish me only..
and many many more..
the msg that those who sent and wished me..
i really appreciate so much..


photos with jiun..











with irene chooo 
<3



with jiamoon
<3




yeahhh..
she's the one i mentioned just now..
michella chang just back malaysia form uk!



with sheng rong..
<3






with alvin lee..
<3





with ah shuiii
<3


with yueen jing..
<3



with kah yan..
<3


with joe..



with danny..
<3





so this part is with the euro house friends..
with boon..
<3



with wayne..
<3



with stephanie..
<3



with jim jim..
<3


with wai goh..
<3




with julie..
<3


with ben..
<3



with ah leong..
<3


with martin..
ah loong..
<3






so yeahhh..
for this one..
is jiun  purposely specially ordered for me..
i dont know what is this call..
i just know its a beef..
and its super nice..


guess what they doing??







hahahah..
for this i forget what i want martin to do for me..
and he give me this kind of respond..




took in the car park/the toilet behind..









so yeahhh..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..




group photo of the night!




hahahaha..
got a love there cover at jiun's THERE..
cause she too .......



so yeahhh..
thanks for everything..
and next post is about my birthday part 2..
so stay tuned for the part two of my birthday..


end with loves..
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment