Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dinner With Joe & Jiun Li @ Euro House 29-7-2011


so yeahhh..
went dinner with joe and jiun li @ euro house before my show at voodoo..
before that..
i was at jiun's house preparing..
cause i didnt go back home and i brought two luggage..
one is my make up box and another is to put all my clothes..
after shower, then is preparing for dinner..
i didnt know jiun curi curi take my pictures until i check back my phone..
okay..


i know i got a little bit rough in this photo..





then joe come and fetch us for dinner together..
go euro house for dinner..
seriously i miss euro house so much..
i dont know why when i go back euro house i got a feeling like so warm and comfortable..
maybe cause i worked at there before..

i dont know why the photos is so blur..







so yeahhh..
this is the joe i mentioned just now..
i mean the starting for this post..
handsome??
HAHAHAHHA..





@ euro house dyy..
=P







the photos of me and jiun using joe's iphone front camera..
have a look =)












after dinner..
then joe fetch me to voodoo for my make up and hair show..
while we're on our way to voodoo..
cam whore time again..
have a look =P
i know its a bit blur..
sorry =(











so yeahhh..
had a great dinner with both of them..
and thanks joe for fetching me to dinner and also to voodoo for my show..


thats all for this post..
stay tuned..


end with loves..
<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment