Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lunch With Martin Chu 31-7-2011


went lunch with martin last sunday..
i tak biasa call him martin..
used to call him as a loong..
ad guess what..
he know one of my dude..
sheng rong..
and he got same birthday date, day and year with sheng rong..
hahahah..
nothing much..
went berlins' for our lunch..


i didnt know that berlins' got lunch..
until the day i went with him..
then half way vivion come and join us..
after lunch ah loong fetch me back home..

and and and..
got a funny thing..
he dont know how to go out from my house to town..
i told him how to out before but he forgotten dy..
then at the end..
he used one hour to go town..
vivion inside the car fell asleep dy..
when she woke up..
they already in sungai siput..
so so so funny..
i think after this time..
when he come my house fetch me out or fetch me back..
sure he can remember how to go out to town dy..

before i go back home..
took some pictures with him in the car..






very hard only can take picture with him..
he said he dont like to take picture wor..
so yeahh..
just a simple post for this..




stay tuned..
end with loves..
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment