Thursday, August 18, 2011

Make Up and Hair Show @ Voodoo 29-7-2011


so yeahhh..
after two days never update my blog..
here i am..
actually im quite busy for this month..
i mean august..
but still i find some time to update my blog..
so yeah..
im currently now in penang with my osakans babe and dudes..
and im free now to update my blog..
and also borrow their mac book to update it..


this post is about my make up show and hair show at voodoo..
reached voodoo at 8.00pm sharp..
after reached there and straight away have to prepare for our show later..
set our hair and make up..
and its like so so so hard for us to set our hair and make up..
because there is too dark..
no light at all..
is like so so so so so hard!!!
but still we did our best for the show..
let the photos do the talking..


before the show..
actually all are still preparing..
but i got time to take photo..
=D







while on the stage catwalking and posing..
the stage is like so so so super BIG..
i can finished walk in four or five steps!!



all the model and student will be having a group photo on the stage after the show..


with teacher..



after the show ended..
did you realized that the photo before this my face like got no color..
only my eyes with eyeliner and eyelashes..
cause i got demo on the stage..
which mean that my make up artist will help me to make up on the stage and let everyone see..







a group photo for all of us..
students, models and teachers..







so yeahhh..
had a great and fun and busy night with them..
great experience for me..


stay tuned..
end with loves..
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment