Sunday, August 14, 2011

GoodBye My Dear Friend, Yuan Hoong 20-7-2011


a simple post for my dear friend..
yuan hoong..
he's going to australia to further his studies..
i think he will be staying there for few years..
like two or three years..
and the day before he leave..
he purposely come euro house to visit me..
and also meet me..
damn good right??




he's a friend of mine that know for 10years..
so yeahh..
but then we never meet for few years..
this year only contact back and meet back..


just a simple post for him..
and good luck..
take care yourself there!
dont forget about me!
although my post is a bit late, but still i got the heart right..
hahaha..
yeahhhh..
i know you sure will sayang me one..
cause im a good girl..
HAHAHAHHA


stay tuned..
end with loves..
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment