Sunday, August 28, 2011

Professional Make Up Artist Look 18-8-2011


so yeahhh..
after two days never update my blog..
so here am i now..
like what i said for the previous post..
august is a super busy month for me..
really..
dont really got enough time for me to use..
this post is about professional make up artist look..
that day..
i think is my last day of my make up class..
teacher asked us to make a full make up to class..
and also dont wear uniform but with a professional make up artist look..
with a smokey eye make up and also a cili red lipstick..
so yeahhh, i finished my make up course now..
now waiting for exam only and i started my facial course and hair do course..
so yeahhhh..
here's my photo of that day how i look like..






i realized that when im with red lipstick..
i cant smile..
once i smile, i feel ugly..


so here am i..
and all of us with professional make up artist look..
have a look have a look..




with my teacherrr..
<3


so yeahhh..
thats all for this post..
stay tuned..


end with loves..
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment